Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

My Roadliner with rear fender mod

9K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  HallGuy 
#1 ·
It was pointed out to me by the great guys on a FB group that my Roadliner Midnight has a Star Raider rear fender! I'm very new to Yamaha and Roadliners and I just bought this Roadie about 6 weeks ago.

They call it a Roadar or Raidliner? Hahaha! Loving it!

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks! I just installed the CustomLED Blaster X rear light and took off the rear lollipops. It's a work in progress because I still have to trim the beaver tail and relocate the license plate.

As far as the front fender goes, this is what someone on a Facebook group said:

...the fender above was designed by Britt Motor Sports (BMS) in NC as part of their Britt Signature Series Roadliner / Stratoliners around 2008. BMS mostly went out of business due to the failing economy and some questionable business practices. They fenders were distributed by Don Hannon over a www.kustomwerks.com I know a few years ago (2011) he had tons of them in inventorys. Mortons Custom Cycles in NC as well stocked up on them and are the primary E-Bay vendor of same.

There is also a matching rear fender that uses the OEM fender struts. The part numbers for the rear fenders are 111720 and 111717 where 717 has the taillight bucket installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.