Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Philly to White Mts

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  perrot21 
#1 ·
Just came back from a vacation in the White Mts. I decided to ride my bike north and trailer it back, that way it gave my wife a little break from the 10+ hour drive. It was a 550 mile trek up on a stock seat to a Vstar 950. First 150-200 miles or so were great, no issues. After that, it was a rough ride. Ended up stopping about every 75-100 miles after that just to get off the damn thing. My route included 78 out of PA, 287 into NJ & NY, 87 up to Albany, East on 90 and finally 91 for nearly 200 miles. I know its not the most direct route, but the roads are nearly vacant, which is what I loved. My wife followed me in the truck until MA and then the baby dictated a quick ride the rest of the way. Once at my destination, took a couple days off then headed out for another 300 mile trip with a buddy which included, NH, VT, and ME, coming about 15 miles from the Canadian boarder. Without riding it back down to PA, the trip clocked about 975 miles. After a new seat, I'd do it again, riding up and back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.