Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1100 v star trike conversion

21K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Ronbon@10101 
#1 ·
have any of you guys or gals concidered making your v star into a trike either a bolt on or true trike i have a 1100 v star its an 02 i would and am concidering doing this either way just need info and input and help i can do the mecanical part of it i just wondered if anyone here had done it that would give me a headstart on mine thanks guys :D

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks man yea the voyager kit does look cool and from what I see relatively simple to bolt together and put on yes i have been looking on ebay for them but i am hoping to find some that have maybee built them for their v star i am looking to build one but perhaps if i can find one on ebay cheap enough i will just buy it thanks again

#6 ·
Trigg makes one and you can get a reverse with it. Tow Pac makes one but there seems to be a lot of bolts and the tires are small. These are all less than half the price of a true trike conversion. I love my 1100 and would like to have a bolt on so I can have the option of 2 wheels or not. It would definitely help me with the 2 up riding anymore.