Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Show off your Stratoliner or Roadliner here! Pics please

237K views 623 replies 202 participants last post by  Pancake81 
#1 ·
Show off your bike here! multiple pics are welcomed

This post has been deleted
#72 ·
They are the stock mirrors that came on the bike when I purchased new. I have the HR1 Risers on the bars that may be giving the mirrors a different appearance/stance.:)

I haven't been happy with the Kury products I purchased for the bike. The floorboard covers are pitted and rusting after 1 year of service. Kury wouldn't warranty them, just tried to sell me another set!!:mad: And I do detail the bike every couple days. Don't ride in snow, road salt, ect..... Just a bad product and a no customer service company IMO.:(

#74 ·
TMI Stratowart TMI [TOO MUCH INFORMATION]

#83 ·
Gas cap mod

Swomack;bike looks great!! I just did a gas cap mod,was tired of reaching under my fairing for the key,also this new cap is low profile.bikers choice essential 44243. I saw this on another site. Stratolineme.com sheps gallery.take a look. Ride safe bob z

#94 ·
What's wrong with the kaw?They look great.

#95 ·
They all good HeavyDuty. I like the way the Vaquero looks maybe it's junk from a quality standpoint. *shrug* I know my Kawi jetski isn't too reliable at the moment. lol:D

#98 ·
I have owned a few Kaw and they were great bike,s..But the Vaquero is PLAGUED with problems ,,an for the MONEY they get for them..
I could go all day on this bike...Kaw has the rite idle , but the Vaquero is,nt it sorry...........Go to the Kaw forum an they are beating the Vaquero to death,, problems problems problems

#110 ·
I had a VTX1800 before getting the stratoliner. Since have you have both, which one would you say is faster/has more power?

The strat definitely wins in the sitting position comfort catagory but I think the VTX has more power and a better final drive for less vibration /comfort at highway speeds