Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Free stuff

4K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  robbyk 
#1 ·
Take a look at this bike:
file-7 by robbz28, on Flickr

I have stripped it down and built a bobber out of it and have tons of parts cluttering up my garage and it all must go or else im going to trash it all...eventually.

Available parts as of now:
Handlebars (they are a bit of a pullback, I THINK I have the factory ones here too)
Saddlebags (a little sad but free)
Saddlebag guards
Fenders (front and rear)
Fender supports
Mufflers
Crash Bars with Pegs
Fork Covers
Turn Signals & Tail light
Horn
Factory Cables
AIS system
Windshield
Front wheel with tire
Sissy Bar
Factory Seat
Aftermarket nice seat with backrest

If you have patience, and cover the shipping costs, you can have whatever you want...or if you want to drive down to Northeast Louisiana (off I-20) and get it all...come on. If you want pictures of a particular part, please ask, but send a number I can text a pic to and ill do that when I can. Thanks

See less See more
#5 ·
Update: The horn & Highway bars have been spoken for. Also I have decided to just trash the saddle bags...the one you see is in good shape, the other one, not so much, its missing the buckle and is zip tied together in a spot, not worth paying the shipping on, so in the trash bin they go...but everything else is still up for grabs. Thanks

On a side note, if any of you happen to read this and have any forward controls you want to swap for my floorboards...let me know (although I do like my heel shifter).

#11 · (Edited)
Mufflers only?

When you say mufflers, do you mean just the mufflers or, the exhaust from the cylinders back? I'm missing the chrome cover just forward of the front muffler. Well, it's not missing but it must have come off at some point and was welded on about 6" too far forward. So I have this nice gap in the shiny parts! :frown:

Ugh. Don't judge me because Barney needs a bath!

Attachments

#18 ·
Late to the show. I could use rye sissy bar.

I am also looking for a stock headlight housing, nothing wrong with mine. The one I have is in perfect cosmetic condition. Seems like the PO changed the stock for a custom housing 6.25”, and that’s not going to work with the LED light I want to install.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.