Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Thanks for adding me

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Keith Post 
#1 ·
I'm 71 years young. My first bike in 1965 was a Ducati Bronco (you get what you can afford). Since then they've proliferated. I currently have five bikes: V- Star 1100 (2002), V-Star 650 (2004), Kawasaki 1700 Vulcan with Champion sidecar (2010) (my dog insists on riding with me sometimes), Valkyrie (2000), and a custom HD Softtail (2007). No more bikes for a while.
I'm here to pick up ideas for maintenance, repairs, etc.

#2 ·
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Sounds like you have quite the garage going. You will find many helpful people who can assist with most issues. From what I have seen they are able to converse on whatever level you can comprehend on so you landed in the right spot! I would suggest snooping around and seeing what info is out there already. Remember tho...The dumbest question is the one not asked! Enjoy!

#3 ·
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. That's quite a stable you have there. Sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge and experience to add to the forum. You'll find everyone here friendly and helpful so pull up a chair and join the rest of us old farts talking about bikes and other stuff. Oh, we love pics here so please share some of your rides when you can.

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.