Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Bike Detailing... In Detail.

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Cajun Injun 
#1 ·
So... is my wife the only biker who actually uses a toothbrush to clean her bike? Sheesh, and I thought that I was picky! :surprise:

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

See less See more
#5 ·
Well, she is certainly meticulous in her work! And that is one CLEAN bike!!

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

#8 ·
Honey..... uhm.... your breath smells like chrome!

that is so HOT!

Reactions: camperbc
#9 · (Edited)
Well, initially I had secretly wondered if perhaps the Missus was acting just a wee bit odd (we are Newfoundlanders after all...) with the whole toothbrush thing. But after asking around on a couple Facebook motorcycling groups that I frequent, it turns out that a great many bike owners do this exact same thing! Many also admit to using cotton swabs, and toothpicks even! Who knew!

You have to admit that is one clean motorcycle! And before anyone even thinks of going there... you need not ask if she's one of those people who prefers to just sit there and admire their clean bike, rather than actually ride it. Well let me tell you, she loves to ride that very clean bike! (as you can see in my avatar...)

Here's another shot of my better half detailing her favourite ride with surgical precision. Now if only she was as fussy about the condition of those boards on our back patio... :confused:

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland

#10 ·
one of the benefits of cleaning your bike really well every once in a while, you find mechanical things that you would not notice otherwise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.