Going on a trip this month for my anniversary - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Going on a trip this month for my anniversary

So the end of the month my brother his wife my wife and I are going on a 4 state ride. For our anniversary we were married on the same day but different year. Starting in kentucky going to Georgia,Tennessee,north Carolina we want to ride the gauntlet the dragon. And Cherokee spend one night in Gatlinburg ride home sunday. Who knows of good biker friendly motels deals gap is full so we are trying to find places to stay. Also good routes we are doing this over Friday Saturday Sunday.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 11:37 PM

Garage
Can't help you with suggestions on hotels, but would love to have you post your route details when you get back. In particular any sections that deserve special mention or any that would be better avoided. I'm just starting to plan a coast to coast ride and don't know much about the eastern part of the country, just know I want to avoid interstates and do the whole thing on state highways.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode