Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Spring is here

774 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  NorthernRider 
#1 ·
Being a daily commuter I watch the weather very closely. Helps plan the times I need to leave for work, rain gear and extra clothes layers take time to put on and off. Well look at my forecast for next week. I'm off Sunday and Wednesday so should have some good riding weather. How is everyones else weather looking? Has spring started? In Houston we only get a few weeks of Spring, then the 100 degree days with what seems like 100 percent humidity sets in for months.

See less See more
Reactions: Keith Post
#3 ·
We're getting the odd good day here. One day it'll be 25C (77F) and the next day the high will only be 5C (40F). Normally it's somewhere around 15C (65F) this time of year so spring's a little slow coming. Only got a couple hundred miles on so far but I'm hoping it warms up more soon. Actually took it to work 4 times in the past couple of weeks. It was right around freezing a couple of days when I left at 5:30am, but in the 60s or 70s on the way home.

But, the grass is finally starting to turn green and the leaves are coming out on the trees, so it's coming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.