V Star 950 Headlight - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 04:44 AM Thread Starter

Cool V Star 950 Headlight

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know if the head light (whole case and all) from a V Star 1300 will fit a V Star 950? Thanks 2woofs

Until Later, woof woof
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 01:08 PM

Garage
Good question.. you would need the mounting brackets but it's probably doable.

https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oem...5ee3/headlight

#20 in the pic.

https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oem...95ed4/steering

Also #21 from here too.

Than for sure you would have to test fit it.. Is there an issue with the 950 headlight ?? the 1300 works good but i can't see why the 950 wouldn't be as good.. unless ya wanted to go LED or something..than the 950 bucket is limited for space.

Mark

2008 Vstar 1300a - Cobra Fi2000r (removed)- Ivan's ECU Tune - Cobra slashdown pipes- Cobra air cleaner - Memphis batwing 9" spoiler windshield - Shark Audio speakers - Pyle amplifier - Baron Custom Accessories RSTD Handlebar - Lindby Custom Multibar Highway - Tsukayu hard saddle bags - accessory 12v lighter plug - LED driving lights - switchback LED front signals.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

Hey Mrdub,

Nothing wrong with the 950 light. I was just curious because I put my 1300 fairing on my 950 and I have a big gap between the top of the headlight and the bottom of the fairing. So just thinking gap filling options.

Until Later, woof woof
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 01:34 PM

Garage
Ahh i see.. i wonder if you could use a cafe fairing and modify it as a fill in surround.. have to find a cheapo one but probably cheaper than a 1300 headlight and parts. Would look like the smaller Harley MS batwing surround. It circles the whole light on the sporty's.

Mark

2008 Vstar 1300a - Cobra Fi2000r (removed)- Ivan's ECU Tune - Cobra slashdown pipes- Cobra air cleaner - Memphis batwing 9" spoiler windshield - Shark Audio speakers - Pyle amplifier - Baron Custom Accessories RSTD Handlebar - Lindby Custom Multibar Highway - Tsukayu hard saddle bags - accessory 12v lighter plug - LED driving lights - switchback LED front signals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode