Early Christmas Present - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 8Likes
  • 3 Post By Toymaker
  • 1 Post By Notgrownup
  • 1 Post By lesblank
  • 1 Post By Digger
  • 1 Post By Toymaker
  • 1 Post By Toymaker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 08:44 AM Thread Starter

Early Christmas Present

I have a wonderfully indulgent wife who constantly surprises me. Well she has done t again. She gave me an early present...an electric vest...the kind that heats up and last for HOURS! I am one happy biker....It is made by Vinmori. IT has multiple heat settings. All I can say is wow...the sucker heats up well. You have to buy a battery for it...the kind that recharges your cellphone. I bought a 15000 mAh one...on the highest heat setting, it lasted for 6.5 hours.

No I am not a rep for the company..but thought I'd share about a great product.

T
Keith Post, lesblank and Scrumdown like this.

2014 V Star 1300 "The Red Lady" Hard bags and Trunk, Denali Air horn, Ivan-ized ECU, K & N air filer, Slipstream Windshield, Shark Audio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 08:52 AM

Like Mine, she's a keeper right...
Keith Post likes this.

BE WHO YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 08:54 PM

Garage
After some wear time please post back with follow up review. I'm looking for a heated vest and very interested in how well it works for you.
Keith Post likes this.

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 11:04 PM

Garage
She's definitely a keeper!!! You are one lucky guy.
Keith Post likes this.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 05:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notgrownup View Post
like mine, she's a keeper right...

absolutely!

T
Keith Post likes this.

2014 V Star 1300 "The Red Lady" Hard bags and Trunk, Denali Air horn, Ivan-ized ECU, K & N air filer, Slipstream Windshield, Shark Audio
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-24-2018, 10:29 AM

Garage
How cool! Thanks for sharing Toymaker, please do a review on it like Les referred to after you get a few miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-25-2018, 07:33 AM Thread Starter

Heated Vest by Vinmori

I received this vest as a christmas present. Because I am not a little guy, I was worried it would fit. The design is well suited for all differently-sized riders by way of several zippers on the sides. After getting it adjusted to my size, it fit well. The inside lining is of the type that is used in emergency blankets. It reflects your body heat back onto you. It has 3 areas that heat up, all in the back. They re located in the upper back (2) and a lower one along the lumber area. It does not come with a battery. It has a pocket on the left-hand side for the battery and a smaller pocket on the right-hand side which it for the charging cable.

I purchased a 1500mAh battery to use with the vest. After charging up the battery, I plugged in the battery and pushed the button on the collar. This vest comes wire for 5 heat levels. I have tried the highest level and the next highest level. On the highest level, the vest was toasty for 6.5 hours. On the next highest level, it was warm for much longer. I rode in upper 40's temps and remained warm the entire ride.

The cost was $89. Plus the cost of the battery...mine was $21....

BTW...it is washable.

https://www.amazon.com/Vinmori-Elect...ted+vest&psc=1
lesblank likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode