Thinking About A Different Bike
I have been thinking about buying another bike, but this one would be a larger one for highway cruising.
The background of this thinking is that as I am getting old and realistically thinking that I might have about 10 to 15 more years of riding, I would like to purchase a larger bike than I currently have (a 950).
Because of this thought, I have went to local places and have found 6 bikes that I am currently thinking about buying one. The choices are:
1. A 2014 Stratoliner Deluxe with 15,055 miles
2. A 2006 Stratoliner S with 15,264 miles
3. A 2005 Roadstar 1700 with 26,831 miles
4. A 2007 Vulcan 1600 Nomad Kawasaki with 24,074 miles
5. A 2012 Vulcan 1700 Voyager Kawasaki with 1,808 miles
6. A 2008 Vulcan 1600 Nomad Kawasaki with 13,057 miles
As a note, all the bikes are really excellent condition and are priced according to the NADA book. The reason for the above bikes is because they have few miles and by the time I get done riding in 15 years, I will have put quite a few miles on it. Also, I am partial to the Yamaha and Kawasaki brands.
So, if it was you, which bike would you purchase?
"Dance like this is the last dance "
2009 V Star 950 Tourer
Windshield; Clevver; V&H exhaust.; Highway bar