Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Wall-it

5K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  IronMan 
#1 · (Edited)
So how many of ya have or use a chained to your butt Motorcycle Wallet ? and how many of you lost your wallet on a ride?

#2 ·
I've been wearing the biker/trucker wallet for years. I replaced the chain with 12 inches of chain I bought at Home Depot. I get plenty of looks and I tell people it works in three ways.

1) I will know if someone tries to grab my wallet.

2) I won't loose it on a ride

3) If someone tries to grab it, I'll use the chain to beat the hell out of them.

Too bad the damn chain doesn't help you remember your wallet though, walked out of the house without it this morning!

#3 ·
and how many of you lost your wallet on a ride?
Count one! We used to do a heck of alot more cross country touring than I do now, but it's thanks to a cager that I got my wallet back.

So yes, I do chain my wallet so to speak. I only use that wallet for long rides and such though, and don't bother with it around town or commuting.

Back to losing my wallet.

I didn't lose it off the bike, but rather in a little gas and pass we stopped at to take a breather and grab a bite. My tail was numb and I sat my wallet on the table as I sat down. (Was actually riding the 76 rigid cross country........... MANY wrinkles ago). Long story short, I rode off without it. Kind folks in the table next to us chased us down and returned my wallet.
If you ride much long distance with others, you'll see people taking their wallets out on stretches.

Frank

#6 ·
No chain here I have a pocket on the inside of my saddle bag lid that I stick my wallet,my cell phone and what nots in. Haven't lost it yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.