Run For The Wall - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2012, 12:04 AM Thread Starter

Run For The Wall

Ok so I am so excited I cant contain it ! My boyfriend agreed to do the RFTW with me. We cant go all the way this year but we are going to start in Rancho Cucamonga and our mission will end in New Mexico.

Is anyone else attending or have any of you attended in the past? I am very nervous and we be practicing my no braking and two up in a lane for the next 100 days.

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window. ~Author Unknown
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2012, 04:50 AM
Super Moderator

remind me again what this is?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2012, 02:08 PM

I tried this earlier and I couldn't figure out what you were so excited about. It didn't seem fun to me at all.

Then I came back and realized I misread your post. I thought you said run INTO the wall.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2012, 03:01 PM

Please explain

87' 1100 Sportster (caffeine runner)
05' 1100 Custom Midnight Edition
07' 1300 V Star Tourer
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2012, 03:26 PM

Run for the Wall info !

Hey everyone, I just googled it, it's similar to the Rolling Thunder DC event. Lots of bikes and good people riding for Vets.

Run For The Wall recognizes the sacrifices and contributions made by all veterans who have served our nation. Veterans of recent conflicts and those currently on active duty are especially welcome to join us as we ride for those who cannot.
Mission Statement: To promote healing among ALL veterans and their families and friends, to call for an accounting of all Prisoners of

War and those Missing in Action (POW/MIA), to honor the memory of those Killed in Action (KIA) from all wars, and to support our military personnel all over the world.

Philosophy: We strive to maintain a safe, supportive and private atmosphere in which all participants can reflect and heal on their journey to the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C. in the hope that they can return home to a new beginning.

Goals:

To guide the participants across America.
To educate future generations as to the importance of accountability in wartime actions emphasizing that no one should be left behind.

07 Stratoliner S with MS Batwing, MS lowers, Buck lowers, custom large trunk rack, King tourpack trunk, air horn, See me Now tail light and headlight pulser mods. Led lighting all over. Night rider tail light setup on the trunk.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcody40 View Post
Hey everyone, I just googled it, it's similar to the Rolling Thunder DC event. Lots of bikes and good people riding for Vets.

Run For The Wall recognizes the sacrifices and contributions made by all veterans who have served our nation. Veterans of recent conflicts and those currently on active duty are especially welcome to join us as we ride for those who cannot.
Mission Statement: To promote healing among ALL veterans and their families and friends, to call for an accounting of all Prisoners of

War and those Missing in Action (POW/MIA), to honor the memory of those Killed in Action (KIA) from all wars, and to support our military personnel all over the world.

Philosophy: We strive to maintain a safe, supportive and private atmosphere in which all participants can reflect and heal on their journey to the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C. in the hope that they can return home to a new beginning.

Goals:

To guide the participants across America.
To educate future generations as to the importance of accountability in wartime actions emphasizing that no one should be left behind.
Thanks, I googled it also. I guess it is an American ride, sounds fun though.

87' 1100 Sportster (caffeine runner)
05' 1100 Custom Midnight Edition
07' 1300 V Star Tourer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode