Rear lights: running, brake, blinker, flashing upon braking - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-19-2012, 06:17 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Skype™ to SuzanOB
Rear lights: running, brake, blinker, flashing upon braking

I have been looking for a plug and play kit to brighten up the back of my bike. Kuryaken has what they call a triple whammy that enables the blinkers and tail light to become perpetual running lights and when the brake is depressed, all flash 3 times and then go solid.

I have ordered the same kit twice thinking that there was something in the module that was screwy because when I plugged it in only the right side was correct, with the left, while lit, was stationary and did respond to the blinker operation at all.

Anyone tried anything like this that can throw some 'light' on it. Sorry, I just couldn't pass it up.

S

There are old riders and bold riders, but not a lot of old, bold riders. Shiny side up.

2009 V Star 950
2006 Road Star Silverado 1700
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode