Ride With Norman Reedus premiers this Sunday - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Ride With Norman Reedus premiers this Sunday

?Ride with Norman Reedus? Premiere Interview with ?Walking Dead? Star | TVLine

“Ride is totally unscripted. I know there’s ‘unscripted’ television shows that are really scripted, but this isn’t one of them. This is completely off-the-cuff. It’s adventure time for an hour.

“We wanted people to feel like they were on a motorcycle right alongside us,”

Keith Post and Keith Post like this.

on a steel horse I ride
i create motorcycle videos. check them out here

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2016, 06:21 AM

Thanks Bevo, set up the DVR !!
Keith Post and Keith Post like this.

2014 Stratoliner Deluxe

A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop. - Robert Hughes
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-13-2016, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

kinda boring. and Norman seems kinda boring. i was disappointed. i thought it would be focused on showing us how cool it is riding along the PCH but only a small amount of the show is them actually traveling down the highway. and his quote of “We wanted people to feel like they were on a motorcycle right alongside us,” was bogus. i couldn't help but compare it to the superior ride documentary of Jesse James and Kid Rock going down California into Mexico some 12 years ago. that was awesome. it was about the ride. it had soul. it had great shots of them just riding along the beautiful countryside. Norman's show had a lot of boring conversations with him just saying "wow that was fun. that sunset is pretty. what did you say? i can't hear you while we're riding. ha. this is fun."

on a steel horse I ride

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 01:58 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevo1981 View Post
kinda boring. and Norman seems kinda boring. i was disappointed. i thought it would be focused on showing us how cool it is riding along the PCH but only a small amount of the show is them actually traveling down the highway. and his quote of “We wanted people to feel like they were on a motorcycle right alongside us,” was bogus. i couldn't help but compare it to the superior ride documentary of Jesse James and Kid Rock going down California into Mexico some 12 years ago. that was awesome. it was about the ride. it had soul. it had great shots of them just riding along the beautiful countryside. Norman's show had a lot of boring conversations with him just saying "wow that was fun. that sunset is pretty. what did you say? i can't hear you while we're riding. ha. this is fun."
that's messed up, i guess the show was all about him and not the people watching, that's what happens with people with big egos, everything's about them

dumb bikers don't get to be old bikers
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-19-2016, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

i think i'm officially done with this show. on this week's episode, not only are they still barely showing any actual riding through the western countryside, but they made a stop at this dirt bike camp where Norman rode bitch while he hugged the guy in front for dear life who was showing him how to operate it.

on a steel horse I ride

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2016, 04:56 PM

I will give it a 7 outta 10 so far. Bikes I will never own or get the chance to ride, going places I've never been, with girls that wouldn't give me the time of day.. so willing to give it a few more views.
mikearc095 and mikearc095 like this.

2014 Stratoliner Deluxe

A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop. - Robert Hughes
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 10:19 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigrzeye View Post
I will give it a 7 outta 10 so far. Bikes I will never own or get the chance to ride, going places I've never been, with girls that wouldn't give me the time of day.. so willing to give it a few more views.
tigrzeye,

Well said, couldn't agree more I think it's worth a few more for the time being.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 01:41 PM

Garage
Yeah, I am on the fence with this show, i will watch a few more, but so far it is more about Norman hanging out with hotties who ride.

2007 VStar 1300 Touring (road trip/weekend bike)
2003 FZ-1 (daily commuter)
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2016, 09:57 PM

Garage
I like it actually. I like Norman as an actor, and it's given me some good ideas on road trips I should be taking. It actually inspired me for my trip this weekend from the DC area to Atlanta.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 10:06 AM

Garage
The last episode was the best so far.

2007 VStar 1300 Touring (road trip/weekend bike)
2003 FZ-1 (daily commuter)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode