Whatcha Got? - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 51Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

Whatcha Got?

I did a quick search and couldnít find anything related, so I apologize if this has been asked before. Also, Iím not sure how to post a survey, so weíll have to do it the old fashioned way

I was curious who on this forum has a new SV (with or without the Transcontinental pkg) or an Eluder, and what color you chose? Feel free to add some photos.

If you donít have one yet but youíre interested or planning to get one, please respond too. The more the merrier.

Iíll get it started. As posted in my first thread on this forum, Iím interested in the SVTC in Raspberry metallic.

Travis
Keith Post likes this.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death! Patrick Henry 1775
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 08:27 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaha View Post
I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything related, so I apologize if this has been asked before. Also, I’m not sure how to post a survey, so we’ll have to do it the old fashioned way[IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/StarbikeForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_glasses.png[/IMG]

I was curious who on this forum has a new SV (with or without the Transcontinental pkg) or an Eluder, and what color you chose? Feel free to add some photos.

If you don’t have one yet but you’re interested or planning to get one, please respond too. The more the merrier.

I’ll get it started. As posted in my first thread on this forum, I’m interested in the SVTC in Raspberry metallic.

Travis
Got a Raspberry SVTC with Custom upholstered seat, Kuryakyn insulated cup holder. Complete XK Glow Pro lighting kit.
Also ordered a WOLO Bad Boy air horn which will be here Wednesday and Kuryakyn Longhorn highway pegs.

Last edited by ChiefGunner; 07-27-2018 at 08:30 PM.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything related, so I apologize if this has been asked before. Also, I’m not sure how to post a survey, so we’ll have to do it the old fashioned way

If you don’t have one yet but you’re interested or planning to get one, please respond too. The more the merrier.

I’ll get it started. As posted in my first thread on this forum, I’m interested in the SVTC in Raspberry metallic.

Travis

Jamaha I have the SVTC in Gray I have been told it is the fastest cause of the color of course. Plus I needed to stand out among the owners on the red.
https://www.starbikeforums.com/forum...2&d=1531965443

Last edited by GARider; 07-27-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGunner View Post
Got a Raspberry SVTC with Custom upholstered seat, Kuryakyn insulated cup holder. Complete XK Glow Pro lighting kit.
Also ordered a WOLO Bad Boy air horn which will be here Wednesday and Kuryakyn Longhorn highway pegs.

Wow, well done sir! Your first photo confirms my color choice, and that seat is amazing. Am Iím understanding correctly that you had the stock seat redone and itís not a new pan? Cool lighting too, way to make it your own!

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death! Patrick Henry 1775
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 08:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARider View Post
Jamaha I have the SVTC in Gray I have been told it is the fastest cause of the color of course. Plus I needed to stand out among the owners on the red.
Great photo, and the Dragon is on my bucket list. Iíve only seen the gray in the dealer showroom under poor lighting (non-Transcontinental pkg, theyíve had it for a while), but I could tell it would look good in the sun.

I think you and ChiefGunner need to race to settle this fastest color issue, and weíll forgo the "pink slip" portion this time (cue The Beach Boys)
Keith Post and GARider like this.

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 09:03 PM

Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Great photo, and the Dragon is on my bucket list. I’ve only seen the gray in the dealer showroom under poor lighting (non-Transcontinental pkg, they’ve had it for a while), but I could tell it would look good in the sun.

I think you and ChiefGunner need to race to settle this fastest color issue, and we’ll forgo the "pink slip" portion this time (cue The Beach Boys)[IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/StarbikeForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG]
Don’t go with the gray, it’s definitely SLOWER!
GARider and Jamaha like this.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 09:06 PM

Garage
Quote:
Quote:
I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything related, so I apologize if this has been asked before. Also, I’m not sure how to post a survey, so we’ll have to do it the old fashioned way[IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/StarbikeForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_glasses.png[/IMG]

Travis

I’m sure you’ll stand out Rich. I’ll be able to see YOU just fine in my SIDE MIRRORS lagging behind me!
GARider and Jamaha like this.

Last edited by ChiefGunner; 07-27-2018 at 09:09 PM.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 09:09 PM

Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGunner View Post

Wow, well done sir! Your first photo confirms my color choice, and that seat is amazing. Am I’m understanding correctly that you had the stock seat redone and it’s not a new pan? Cool lighting too, way to make it your own!
Yes, that’s correct. It’s stock seat pan and has 1” ballistic gel with foam top and the heater works just fine! Also I forgot to mention that I have the Yamaha Tall heated backrest.

Thanks for the compliment! I’m looking at having my dash wrapped in the black alligator & a couple other small accents which will tie the seat in better as a whole.
Jamaha likes this.

Last edited by ChiefGunner; 07-27-2018 at 09:13 PM.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 09:15 PM

Garage
Quote:
Great picture.
Diogenes415 and GARider like this.

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 09:22 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesblank View Post
Quote:
Great picture.
Yes it is! I would’ve had my own pic but weather in my area prevented it. We’re gonna do it again TOGETHER.
A couple of SVTC’s tearing up the twisty’s!
That’ll be sweet for sure!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode