GREAT deal's are blooming!!! Anyone else see this? - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By ChiefGunner
  • 1 Post By YamahaParExcellence

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 09:04 PM Thread Starter

GREAT deal's are blooming!!! Anyone else see this?

If I didn't already have a solid relationship with the dealership who let us "borrow" the new SVTC for the day to demo it and already have quoted numbers below the bottom line on this one I would definitely need to give this dealership a call. Their "Buy It Now" on this gorgeous new $27k SVTC is $21k (my last quote was 20k) so I am sure that a phone call to the dealership with a cash offer of $19k (giving them a sale and saving them Ebay fee's) would probably be doable!! Looks like my wife and I DEFINITELY need to get the test ride in on that new Wing and come to a decision as the wheeling and dealing on left overs has DEFINITELY begun!!!
Here is the link for anyone interested:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Yamaha...UAAOSwM~RbgXia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 10:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
If I didn't already have a solid relationship with the dealership who let us "borrow" the new SVTC for the day to demo it and already have quoted numbers below the bottom line on this one I would definitely need to give this dealership a call. Their "Buy It Now" on this gorgeous new $27k SVTC is $21k (my last quote was 20k) so I am sure that a phone call to the dealership with a cash offer of $19k (giving them a sale and saving them Ebay fee's) would probably be doable!! Looks like my wife and I DEFINITELY need to get the test ride in on that new Wing and come to a decision as the wheeling and dealing on left overs has DEFINITELY begun!!!
Here is the link for anyone interested:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Yamaha...UAAOSwM~RbgXia
I wanna see what Yamaha brings out for 2019!! It’s coming SOON!
Lonestar likes this.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGunner View Post
I wanna see what Yamaha brings out for 2019!! Itís coming SOON!
Me too Sir,, ME TOO!!! I know there seems to be a lot of left overs out there to clean out first but it looks like Team Yamaha is going all out to prepare the plate for their new release!!! This could be VERY interesting to see what they have coming!!!! They are definitely in the game to WIN!! We looked/rode the Indian's last week too and they are nice bikes but a LOT more money,, wayyyy over the left over prices coming up on the Yamaha's and the Honda's (best price on a left over Roadmaster so far is 29k - can go left over Harley Davidson for 5k cheaper - I am not sure what Polaris is thinking).. Because of my complete lack of creativity I just cant imagine what else besides maybe offering a couple more color choices those amazing people at Yamaha could do to make the platform of the new SVTC more appealing to more people but I am sure you are 100% correct or they would not be working so hard at getting rid of all the left overs...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
Me too Sir,, ME TOO!!! I know there seems to be a lot of left overs out there to clean out first but it looks like Team Yamaha is going all out to prepare the plate for their new release!!! This could be VERY interesting to see what they have coming!!!! They are definitely in the game to WIN!! We looked/rode the Indian's last week too and they are nice bikes but a LOT more money,, wayyyy over the left over prices coming up on the Yamaha's and the Honda's (best price on a left over Roadmaster so far is 29k - can go left over Harley Davidson for 5k cheaper - I am not sure what Polaris is thinking).. Because of my complete lack of creativity I just cant imagine what else besides maybe offering a couple more color choices those amazing people at Yamaha could do to make the platform of the new SVTC more appealing to more people but I am sure you are 100% correct or they would not be working so hard at getting rid of all the left overs...
I believe that for 2019, the lower wind collector/deflector set will be standard equipment.

Joe
Lonestar likes this.

Last edited by YamahaParExcellence; 08-31-2018 at 08:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode