LongHaul Paul answers SPONSORSHIP question! - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By ChiefGunner
  • 1 Post By YamahaParExcellence

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-30-2018, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
LongHaul Paul answers SPONSORSHIP question!

Ok folks, this is the response I received from Paul about the many theories concerning Yamaha sponsoring him.
Lonestar likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGunner View Post
Ok folks, this is the response I received from Paul about the many theories concerning Yamaha sponsoring him.
So, they gave the SVTC to Paul to ride...wow.On his original video, Paul did use the phrase, "I now own an SVTC". It saves his having to explain to the masses, that Yamaha actually gave him one as his reward for his M.S. awareness campaign, and yes...to be a SVTC product promoter, and ambassador of the motorcycle. I'm sure there are written stipulations and agreements with their giving him the bike, free...in that he must make appearances, when requested by Yamaha (and I am sure, dead sure, that in those cases, Yamaha is paying for fuel, food, and accommodation, such as his ride to Sturgis on Bike Week, to be available to show his bike, his mileage, take questions, etc. It's not totally 'free and hand's off'...and I wouldn't think so.

My father had M.S. and I know first hand watching my father get more debilitated with each year...what this disease can do to a person's body, as well as their mind and spirit. So Paul is also an M.S. sufferer...wow, all the more kudo's for what he has undertaken. I can understand how Yamaha would wish to be part of his M.S. Journey! Congrat's Paul...enjoy that great new SVTC of yours! You'll make a great SVTC ambassador for sure!

Here is the link, Paul highlights...:

https://media.yamahamotorsports.com/...0ab715287d6f26
Lonestar likes this.

Last edited by YamahaParExcellence; 09-01-2018 at 05:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode