Long Haul Paul...first damage on new SVTC from 'Gator'! - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-04-2018, 01:06 PM Thread Starter

Long Haul Paul...first damage on new SVTC from 'Gator'!

On his way to Sturgis....here's the link!

https://www.facebook.com/14186198950...0643703489072/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 02:00 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaParExcellence View Post
On his way to Sturgis....here's the link!

https://www.facebook.com/14186198950...0643703489072/
Apparently he posted this in response to my direct question regarding this on his YouTube channel. 👍
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGunner View Post
Apparently he posted this in response to my direct question regarding this on his YouTube channel. 👍
"Boy..he was probably REALLY annoyed at you, for bringing it up to everybody's attention....LOL"!!

I never saw it, while watching the same vid...-------->...so I'll call you now "Chief Eagle-Eye" of the Band of the United States Navy (your nation....).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 04:05 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaParExcellence View Post
Quote:
"Boy..he was probably REALLY annoyed at you, for bringing it up to everybody's attention....LOL"!!

I never saw it, while watching the same vid...-------->...so I'll call you now "Chief Eagle-Eye" of the Band of the United States Navy (your nation....). [IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Thanks but the credit goes to Rich (GArider). He’s the one who sent me a still from the video showing the damage at 9:56 in the video. I pointed it out to LongHaul Paul.
Good eye there Rich! 👍
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Thanks but the credit goes to Rich (GArider). He’s the one who sent me a still from the video showing the damage at 9:56 in the video. I pointed it out to LongHaul Paul.
Good eye there Rich! 👍
Thanks Chief. I really wanted to find out what happen and if he was ok. I saw the reply Sunday morning that it was a road gator and thank goodness that the bike had the fall over protection bars and footrest or there might had been some serious foot injury. This poor guy gets a new bike and then breaks his vertebrae heals up then heads out and takes a hit and keeps on motoring. Hang tough Paul dude!
Got my Moto Medicine shirt coming in next week.

Chief thanks for posting the question to Paul, appreciate that.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 06:53 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARider View Post
Quote:
Good eye there Rich! 👍
Thanks Chief. I really wanted to find out what happen and if he was ok. I saw the reply Sunday morning that it was a road gator and thank goodness that the bike had the fall over protection bars and footrest or there might had been some serious foot injury. This poor guy gets a new bike and then breaks his vertebrae heals up then heads out and takes a hit and keeps on motoring. Hang tough Paul dude!
Got my Moto Medicine shirt coming in next week.

Chief thanks for posting the question to Paul, appreciate that.
My pleasure Rich. We work (Joe included) as a “TEAM”!
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 07:20 PM

Quote:
I hear that! Thanks Chief.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 08:29 PM

What is a ""road gator""?? Those of much lesser experience have need to know!! Thanks gentlemen!!
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 08:57 PM

Garage
Road gators are treads that have separated from tires on heavy trucks. These steel-reinforced “bits” can be 8 to 10 feet long and weigh 70 pounds or more, based on the size of many common truck tires.

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 06:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Who are we wrestling with today, Team Members?!? , lol....Ok...I just hand tagged you....you're in, Chief...'take 'em down'.....

Commentator:

"Chief Eagle Eye...steps outta his opponent's way...moves in behind him...folks...WOW...he got him into a scissor lock....and down they go....one, two, three, four......FIVE....the full Count's in and he's done....spectators, we have a winner!!!....Chief Eagle Eye of the SVTC Lugganuts....boy, these guys don't mess around...two rounds, and it was all over. This folks...is Motorcycle Brand Wrestling at its finest! Those Harley Guys didn't see what hit 'em...!

The SVTC Lugganuts now move onto the final and the really big purse....! It can fund all three of their gas purchases, for the next riding season, easy!"

Last edited by YamahaParExcellence; 09-06-2018 at 06:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode