Just showing her off a bit. - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Just showing her off a bit.

Hey folks. Took the time to get some “staged” photos which I think came out well. Any other SVTC owners got some cool pics?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGunner View Post
Hey folks. Took the time to get some “staged” photos which I think came out well. Any other SVTC owners got some cool pics?
Tony, I vote you having the sharpest looking SVTC (with trailer) out there! You can be our SVTC Ambassador to the America's roadways-------> "Have SVTC, will travel!"

"BTW, it must be nice to be able to ride in February!!!" Today, it's a hard wind blowing, and soon to snow AGAIN....like it has over the last entire week...snow and ice....ice and snow....multi-vehicle crashes on Highway 401...you know...that sort of stuff...."

Post Edit: "Also...looking at your SVTC....the bike, hand's down, is the ***sharpest*** looking V-Twin motorcycle on the road today. Yamaha nailed it for cosmetic design. The bike just has presence....and need say no more."

Joe

Last edited by YamahaParExcellence; 02-15-2019 at 03:58 PM.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 04:09 PM

Garage
Really sharp looking. Quick question, does the trailer require a license plate?

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesblank View Post
That varies by state.

Rob - 18 Raspberry SVTC, 08 Pearl White Navi Goldwing
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 04:59 PM

Chief,
That is outstanding. I'll try to see if I can beat those pics this summer when we go... I don't know where we're going but probably somewhere out west.

Rob - 18 Raspberry SVTC, 08 Pearl White Navi Goldwing
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesblank View Post
I purchased in Tennessee which does NOT require trailers to be licensed. North Carolina where I live does. I just got the title yesterday, so I need to do it.
Different states have different requirement some do, some don’t.
Because of that I HIGHLY recommend that you get it tagged if your going across country.
lesblank likes this.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucfan11 View Post
Chief,
That is outstanding. I'll try to see if I can beat those pics this summer when we go... I don't know where we're going but probably somewhere out west.
Looking forward to your pics Rob!
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaParExcellence View Post
Quote:
Tony, I vote you having the sharpest looking SVTC (with trailer) out there! You can be our SVTC Ambassador to the America's roadways-------> "Have SVTC, will travel!" [IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

"BTW, it must be nice to be able to ride in February!!!" Today, it's a hard wind blowing, and soon to snow AGAIN....like it has over the last entire week...snow and ice....ice and snow....multi-vehicle crashes on Highway 401...you know...that sort of stuff...." [IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif[/IMG]

Post Edit: "Also...looking at your SVTC....the bike, hand's down, is the ***sharpest*** looking V-Twin motorcycle on the road today. Yamaha nailed it for cosmetic design. The bike just has presence....and need say no more."

Joe
You’re too kind Sir! I accept your mantle with a humble heart, but Rob (Bucfan11) has just as sweet a rig. The only difference is (he acknowledged it as well) is that my trailer lights match the bike better than his Goldwing style.
I’ve put on a few hundred miles over the last couple days. Been in the upper 50’s and low 60’s. I’d have probably had more mileage EXCEPT... and you KNOW what I mean, I have people asking me questions every time I stop SOOOO it’s ride for a while TALK for an hour... ride for a while TALK for another hour! Lol!
Just a side note: the trailer bra is with the people who did my seat. They’re custom making a bra for it to match my seat. It’ll be done next week.
You guys are gonna be flooded with pics and videos later this year!
We’re gonna setup a YouTube channel to log & blog our daily stuff on our cross country trip.

Here to the snow & ive melting and you waking up Charlotte once again to gobble up the road before you in complete comfort!
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 03:39 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
You’re too kind Sir! I accept your mantle with a humble heart, but Rob (Bucfan11) has just as sweet a rig. The only difference is (he acknowledged it as well) is that my trailer lights match the bike better than his Goldwing style.
I’ve put on a few hundred miles over the last couple days. Been in the upper 50’s and low 60’s. I’d have probably had more mileage EXCEPT... and you KNOW what I mean, I have people asking me questions every time I stop SOOOO it’s ride for a while TALK for an hour... ride for a while TALK for another hour! Lol!
Just a side note: the trailer bra is with the people who did my seat. They’re custom making a bra for it to match my seat. It’ll be done next week.
You guys are gonna be flooded with pics and videos later this year!
We’re gonna setup a YouTube channel to log & blog our daily stuff on our cross country trip.

Here to the snow & ice melting and you waking up Charlotte once again to gobble up the road before you in complete comfort!
Here's to the snow & ice melting and you waking up Charlotte once again to gobble up the road before you in complete comfort!

Chief..from your lips, to the weatherman's ear...!!!!!

I figure, another 70-80 days...and once again, Charlotte, my wife, and myself can once more become the Three Travelling Amigos....
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 10:13 PM

Location: Western Colorado (Grand Junction) summers, Wickenburg, AZ winters.
Garage
--

I hate to say anything nasty about that beautiful bike, but I think the ass is too big. That's why I got an Eluder.

--

--
How will I know when I get there if I don't know where I'm going?
--
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode