Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Dashcam install

5K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  Bucfan11 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll post some video once I get everything back together.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Really like that. I thought about going a simular route but wanted to try my cost effective way first. Having the vibration that my bike has the fairing mount I tried first didn't work. Looking forward (and backwards ) to your video posting.

#11 ·
This is going to be pretty cool in September at the meet and greet. If not mistaken ChiefGunner, GARider, Bucfan11 and I will have video cameras. We should have some great videos to post. Also if not mistaken the four of us have CBs so if evenly spaced out good open communication will be easy.

#17 · (Edited)
Bucfan11, looks very nice. When you have some time, could you also post a pic or two of how you have this mounted? My bikes different but the concept should be similar. Looks like you have them down some, maybe on highway bars?

NEVER MIND, kust looked at teh first video, I thought that was an add from the manufacturer.

I like the idea of a dash cam for when stupid cages do stupid things around you.

#20 ·
Night vision looks good, much better than mine. The lights refection freaks my camera out.

Reactions: Keith Post
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.