Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Additional brake and running lights

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Bonter60 
#1 ·
Wanting to add additional lighting on my 03 venture but really not sure what I want. Any one have any pics of things they have done or any ideas? I see they make a real thin brake w/turn signal that would mount on the trunk. Just not sure if That would look to small or too cheap. Unlike that idea because I think then I could add maybe same type for additional running lights on the side of the trunk. Also seem a bar that mounts under the trunk that looks ok. So just seeing if anyone has any pictures of what they have done or any different ideas.

#2 ·
I did this several years ago. Works great and doesn't look to bad to me. It's a stop, turn and brake light like the ones four under the tail gates on a pickup truck. Ran the wires under seat to tail light assembly connector.

Reactions: NorthernRider
#3 ·
#6 ·
Bought mine at a local 4x4 truck accessory store. Think it was like $39. The light strips were 24 inches long and just cut them to length. The two light strips came together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.