Pacific Coast Cruiser Lowering Kit - 2007 Roadliner
Forum members...I am new to the forum and looking for your insights.
I want to lower my 07 Roadliner...I am a shorter guy and want my feet to touch flat at stops. I am considering the Pacific Coast Cruiser lowering kit...few questions:
- Do I need just the lowering kit? Or do I need the lowering kit and the spring?
- Can I do this work myself? I have tools, mechanically inclined too. Or do I need to have a dealer do this work?
- Will the bike bottom out, or the exhaust rub on turns after the lowering kit is installed?
- Does the lowering kit adversely affect ride comfort, bike stability, control of bike?
- How long for the average person to complete an install?
Anything else I should know before making this decision?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by jimboski10; 06-14-2017 at 12:06 PM.