Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

risers

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  covex 
#1 ·
do you gents use risers on your strats/liners and if yes what kind?
i have what looks like baron black risers that pull the handlebar about 2” back but I also need them 2-3” higher so i was looking at la choppers hefty 5,5” with 1” pull back but not sure how its gonna look like

#6 ·
I managed to find some Rivco risers and I'm not sure they give me much more lift than stock but they pull the bars 3 or 4 inches closer which is great. I posted a few photos of them a couple of weeks ago. The Rivco risers are hard to find but, as Dr. Seuss says, 'If you are patient and cool...' (McElligot's Pool)

(Ok forum gurus, how many times has Thedor Geisl been quoted here?)

(By the way, covex, there are some ladies that ride Strats who might have some things to say about your 'gents' comment.) :ROFLMAO:

#7 ·
I managed to find some Rivco risers and I'm not sure they give me much more lift than stock but they pull the bars 3 or 4 inches closer which is great. I posted a few photos of them a couple of weeks ago.
more like couple of month. i saw ur pics when i was scouting the forum for any thread about risers

(By the way, covex, there are some ladies that ride Strats who might have some things to say about your 'gents' comment.) :ROFLMAO:
sorry ladies! :D

im now looking at handlebars as well. but if they have the rise they dont have the pullback needed and vice versa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.