Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

New from Maine

980 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  rmoody1077 
#1 ·
Just bought a 2007 V Star 1300, custom pipes, hyper charger... First time rider, taking a weekend rider/license course in a week, can't wait to be legal, getting tired of my cul de sac!!

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Glad you took the time to stop in and say hello.
Now if you can post some pictures of that big thing n a garage you call a motorcycle ..

I'm glad your taking your safety class. Please do a write up on things learned after. It's been so long since I took ne I'm thinking I might sign up for one this year.

#6 ·
Welcome! Not only is the MSF class great but in most states it will get you an insurance rate break so be sure to call your insurance agent after - and don't lose the card!

#7 ·
Gotta love the snow/sleet we are getting right now in ME, lol. Luckily here it is mostly sleet and not icing anything over...figures, Monday I was riding! Welcome! Hey, if you want a smaller bike to learn on, I have my 650 Classic in the shed, beautiful shape, I'd be glad to trade to help out a new rider :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.