my home built carb balancer
so i need to balance my carbs and i saw alot of these on line thought i would share it with the group.
Things you need
- 2 vitamin water or ice tea bottles with caps
- 7ft of 1/4 clear tubing
- 1/4 drillbit
- hot glue gun
-Drill two 1/4 holes in each lid
- glue the two bottles together make sure they are on a level surface
- fill one bottle almost full add a bit of food coloring to it
- cut 1 foot of of the tubing, put each end of the one foot of tubing in one hole in each bottle so that it is about a 1/4 inch from the bottom of each bottle
-cut the rest of the tubing in half so you have two peices that are 3ft long, put one tube into each bottle about a 1/2 inch in.
- now glue around the hoses on the lid
Now you connect the tubes to the carbs let the bike warm up and adjust untill the water in each bottle is the same.