wheels - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

wheels

Does anybody know where I could find wheels for my '04 Vstar 1100 Custom that I can run without tubes? I have the stock wheels with spokes on the bike now and I'd like to replace them for a couple reasons... hate cleaning them, and they're a tube type wheel. I'm always worried that I'll get a flat tire and being a tube type tire/wheel setup I can't just plug the leak and go. I can't afford the custom billet wheels out there and I'd like to find some cast wheels whether they are factory (don't care what bike they fit as long as they'll work on mine. I checked into using cast wheels from a VStar classic but they are a different size than what a Custom uses. Figures, huh. My '04 VStar Custom's wheels are the following sizes...front wheel - 18x2.15 and rear wheel is 15x4.50. I'd like to find wheels that can use my stock tires since they are almost new, don't know if that's possible or not. I'd also like to find wheels that will work with my stock hubs, axles etc. I may be asbing for too much here, I don't know. I don't care if they are new or used wheels, factory or aftermarket. If anyone has ANY info please let me know. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode