Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Custom Vstar 950 with new accessories.

5K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ctrider 
#1 ·
Well since I bought the bike last March I have done allot of things to it. I added a Sportech Fairing, Rear Rack, Lowered it 2 inches, added a V&H Slip-on, Driving Lights, and also crash bars. I must admit after being a Harley guy for years I really enjoy my Star much more. Anyways let me know what you think and also if you have any input into intakes and what seems to look and work best please share. This is my next upgrade.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice looking bike.

#6 ·
Good looking bike fellow Pittsburgher!

How do you like that V&H slip-on? I'm trying to decide between it and the Cobra. I don't want to do a full exhaust.
I really like it. One thing I did was remove the baffle and pack it with fiberglass. It made the sound much deeper. Maybe I will see you on the road around the burgh.

#9 ·
I used the Baron Lowering Kit. It makes it ride even better than before. I must warn you it does drag floorboard faster and easier which I don't mind. Only took about 15 mins to install very easy upgrade.

#10 ·
By the way. I really like everything that you have done with your 950. The paint job is awesome. By the way what type of fender is that on your ride?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.