Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

HI!

854 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Miescha 
#1 ·
obligatory post...
But seriously, newly acquired 07 1100 custom, loving it. Black cherry with ghost flame, 21k miles, appears to be bone stock...im working on it. plans for cobra exhaust, a supercharger, new bars, seat, forward controls or relocation kit, and other small stuff.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum eh. My crystal ball is in the shop for repairs, translator tube and vision quest transistor are pooched. But you can help out by posting pipcs of that nice cherry ride of yours. Think of it as the before pic. You can also tell us more about yourself, how long you've been riding and where, where your from and if you think the Red Wings will win the Stanley cup with Alfredson on board.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

#6 ·
you happen to have any dyno runs to show the hp difference? i dont much care for the unfinished look of a pod...would take a good bit of hp difference to change my mind. (I had a heck of a time making heads or tails of your link.) Im a tech not a mechanic ;)

#7 ·
I went with Hypercharger first, then POD's. YES there is a BIG horsepower difference. Much more hp with POD's.

btw...welcome aboard :D

#10 ·
Welcome and nice pics!

PODs .... Hands down.

Tuning alone is sufficient reason ...... The HC is a B!tch to tune on the 1100 (some say impossible). Bigger HP boost for smaller money is just a bonus :)

You could always buy the HC and mounts it for non-functional looks....or add the skull air filter cover ... Or a nice Stebel air horn...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.