Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum - View Single Post - Motorcycle Superstore Service
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2014, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
rmccutchan

Motorcycle Superstore Service

Normally, we like to tell everybody when we have had a bad experience and try to let everyone know who to stay away from so we don't get screwed, but I have a positive review of Motorcyce Superstore. I am not affiliated with this company, just a satisfied customer, for a change!:

It's sometimes hard to tell the quality of a company who does most of their business online, but we stopped by the Motorcycle Superstore in Louisville yesterday as we were passing through as i was looking for a jacket and pants, and they were just a few blocks off of I-65. I was impressed. The place was big and they had lots of things too choose from, and I got my stuff at about 60% off, but what impressed me the most was the people working there. We were greeted with a willing and helpful employee, but not over-bearing. He said to let him know if we had questions and he would find the answer, then left us alone to browse. I ended up talking to 3 people in the store, and it was the same thread: they were helpful, courteous, and we felt like they truly appreciated their business, but not pushy or over-bearing. The guy even took my stuff up to the front counter to hold while I was still looking around! I only spent $75 on two deeply discounted items, but they treated me as if I was buying a truckload of stuff. This is a place I will do business with again.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome