My commute the last 9 or so years has been roughly 75 miles round trip. To say I have seen some stupid, selfish acts is to put it mildly.
I have seen these acts committed by drivers & occupants of cars.
* Males receiving oral sex (performed by both sexes.)
* Females receiving oral sex (performed by both sexes.)
* Every single occupant of a vehicle on the phone & not a single one looking at the roadway!
* Eating cereal from a coffee mug.
* Watching a movie on a tablet.
* Reading a book.
* People drinking beer @ 7am in bumper to bumper traffic.
Beside being on the phone. The one that pisses me off the most is ...
Females putting on makeup while drive.
They are looking in the review mirror. Looking putting on eyeliner.
The one that made cock my head in confusion was ...
An old gent in a convertible. Reading the newspaper, fully open & driving 70+ mph.
I could not understand how he thought it was safe. Nor if he could see the road.
Ride Smart! Ride Often!