Life Update - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-15-2015, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

Life Update

Hey guys, just wanted to give a life update/rant.

I was fired from my job a couple months back for false reasons with no evidence. Real reasons were because i worked there for 6 years and was making too much, and I was looking to further my career while still employed with my other company. Got a new job in the same industry, but working 12 hour graveyards or split shifts - which is EXHAUSTING. Pretty much been working, eating, and sleeping. Which is why I haven't completed making that forum patch design. I actually feel pretty bad for not doing so, but I know the users here are pretty empathetic. And now, my car decided to blow up on me (transmission and a rod), and I can't even look for one due to my work schedule. I'm actually praying that I pass my motorcycle road test this Friday so I have something good happen in my life.
AND, I have to keep doing this till mid August, because the career I'm shooting for requires a full car license, and my road test doesn't take place till then. Oh life, why me?
End rant.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-15-2015, 01:56 AM

Garage
Geez mom, I'm so sorry for all that's happened in your life. As for me, take care of the immediate, and get back on your feet first. We can work around the forum patch down the road. If there's a way we can help, don't hesitate to let us know.
Life happens. My thoughts and prayers are headed your way.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-15-2015, 07:45 AM

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Maybe you should take the "t" out of your screen name.
Not making fun of you just having fun with you. Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. Try to always be grateful for what you have at the present time and no matter where you are in life...things could always be worse. Keep digging and you will come out of this!

2006 V-Star 1100 Classic
Completely debadged
Silverado windshield and passing lamps
Floorboard extensions
OE Highway bar with custom mounting brackets
Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highways pegs
Kuryakyn grips
Passenger floorboards
Barons Nasty Boy Slip-ons
Maxair pods
Mustang seats
Kuryakyn led headlight halo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-15-2015, 06:00 PM

Garage
My sympathies, friend. I just sold my company, for less than it was worth, due to a business partner determined to make some stupid choices. Partnerships are like marriage, except maybe more dependent... And while I'm certainly not destitute, I'm not financially set to retire either. Gotta figure a way to earn a living for the next 10-15 years. It ain't easy, for sure. Much luck.

2007 V-Star 1300

-Cobra Slip-ons
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2015, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys!
Maybe I should change my name to "Mazeofmysery" Summer :P
And I'm sorry to hear that CJ. I have a hard time trusting my friends with a $50 loan, let alone letting them start a business with me!

Good news: Just got back. Passed my road test.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2015, 08:12 PM

Garage
Glad you passed the road test mom, now that's a step forward.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode