Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hello there!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  farscape 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hello, My call name is, "farscape" because I like to ride my bike, "Far" and look at beautiful, "Landscapes" so the name farscape. I also like science fiction movies and the series "Farscape" on the sci-fi channel. I ride a Kaw Vulcan but I am serously looking at the V-star 1300. I think I would look: cool: on it. Just kidding, I think the v-star 1300 is a great bike I would enjoy owning so I am considering trading.

#6 ·
full days ride

I will make sure to ask a lot question about the V-star 1300. Just got back from a full days ride. my little V 500 went against a suzuki M50 and stayed even all the way to 90 mph then I let off, too fast for me. It was double lane road and straight as an arrow. Then we both got passed by a gold wing:eek:

I thought I recognized those two! Anyway I will start posting on the general V-star forum, I think that what it's called:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.