Raider parts for sale - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By lesblank
  • 1 Post By NGM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
NGM
Lifetime Premium

Raider parts for sale

Up for your consideration is a Wide Open Customs Fairing with all mounting hardware for a Yamaha Raider. I DO NOT know if it will fit other models. I am willing to bet with the right mounting hardware it will, however, I had it on a Raider. It is professionally painted Black with a light dusting of metallic IE just like the stock paint on the Raider. That cost me 400 dollars. The fairing with radio and speakers cost me 900.00 I put in a better radio 110.00. I will sell it for 700 plus shipping. It has the short windshield on it. I had it up to 120mph with no issues. The radio is very loud. I will include the fork clamps and all hardware needed to mount it. You will have to run a plug up near the headlight to plug it into. I used a battery tender plug for power and ground.

Second is an Ultimate solo seat with backrest. 540.00 new. 350.00 plus shipping on here. No rips tears or issues with the seat.

I will leave this here for a week before I advertise them anywhere else. These prices are firm. I do not know what shipping is to anywhere yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	raide fairing.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	83360  

No matter where you go there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
NGM
Lifetime Premium

bump...:-)

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGM View Post
bump...:-)
Do you still have a Raider fairing for sale?...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
NGM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisunac View Post
Do you still have a Raider fairing for sale?...

Yes I do. Sittin in my shed.. lol

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 07:30 PM

Garage
NGM, Glad to see you post. I've missed your input. How's the new bike doing? How many miles on it? Don't be a stranger.
Keith Post likes this.

2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), Cobra Slash Cut full exhaust, Dropped 1 inch with lowering links, ORK, 4.5 inch handlebar risers, Ultimate passenger seat, Passenger pegs moved forward 4 inches, Handlebar clock, KN air filter, Viking saddlebags, Additional rear lighting
Loose nut "me" behind the bars
2006 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Classic

https://sites.google.com/site/vstar1100kb/home
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Yes I do. Sittin in my shed.. lol
Hahaha...I have a few parts and gear sitting in my shed and closet myself... Sometimes we get stuff and later on have no clue why...

I was thinking of adding a fairing or a windshield to my Raider... Over 60-70 mph the wind is getting too strong for me lately...I'm getting old, I guess.

I was checking out cheap universal windshields and cowls, and some quick release more expensive ones...and then I saw yours, that looks very sharp....but for a whole lot more money.

I know you said the price is firm and I don't want to offend you by any means...But I gotta ask - is the price still firm? Again, I would completely understand if you don't wanna talk about it...

You can PM me your reply...

Ride safe!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
NGM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisunac View Post
Hahaha...I have a few parts and gear sitting in my shed and closet myself... Sometimes we get stuff and later on have no clue why...

I was thinking of adding a fairing or a windshield to my Raider... Over 60-70 mph the wind is getting too strong for me lately...I'm getting old, I guess.

I was checking out cheap universal windshields and cowls, and some quick release more expensive ones...and then I saw yours, that looks very sharp....but for a whole lot more money.

I know you said the price is firm and I don't want to offend you by any means...But I gotta ask - is the price still firm? Again, I would completely understand if you don't wanna talk about it...

You can PM me your reply...

Ride safe!

With the quality of the part and the paint on it I do have to stay firm at 700. https://www.wideopencustom.com/p-80....raider-fairing Add radio and speakers not painted or assembled and its over 1k. I understand there are lower cost fairings out there. I did a lot of research and this one came out on top IMO.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
NGM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesblank View Post
NGM, Glad to see you post. I've missed your input. How's the new bike doing? How many miles on it? Don't be a stranger.
I lurk every once in awhile.. lol I LOVE my new bike(s) The venture and the Harley. The Venture has 9k on her and the Harley has 5k. With my new job(s) I do not have much time to ride and 1 job is 5 minutes from the house.. lol not many miles there. The other job is (Ironic) a MSF course instructor. ... well in training.. lol It is only 15 minutes from the house. I do love taking the "big bikes" out on the course to show them the big bikes can do it. It is a Harley course so they are on Street 500s.
lesblank likes this.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 08:54 PM

Quote:
With the quality of the part and the paint on it I do have to stay firm at 700. https://www.wideopencustom.com/p-80....raider-fairing Add radio and speakers not painted or assembled and its over 1k. I understand there are lower cost fairings out there. I did a lot of research and this one came out on top IMO.
I agree with you, the fairing looks great. Like the look a lot and I'm sure it's great quality.

Bought the bike fairly recently and now just ordered a new set of tires - that will make purchasing this fairing cost prohibitive at this point. Hopefully, I'll be able to contact you in the (near) future about it.

Enjoy your new-to-you Venture, had one for 7 years and loved it.

All the best...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode