Belstaff / BMG 3 season Textile Jacket - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-20-2019, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

Arrow Belstaff / BMG 3 season Textile Jacket

Very nice, 2XL heavy textile motorcycle jacket that isn't getting much use these days since I lost a lot of weight and it doesn't fit now. I am 6'2" and was a size 48 suit jacket when this fit me perfectly. The manufacturer says fits sizes 46-50. Great condition with no rips/tears/stains and comes from a non-smoking, pet-free home.

Has a classic 3/4 length cut that looks and fits great on the bike and keeps you warm. This is a great 3 season jacket and perfect if you live in a more northern climate or ride in the cooler months. Would be too warm for the extreme SW or SE parts of the country. That said the jacket is quite versatile as the full coverage thermal liner comes out when you don't need it and the 2 way vents open up the entire length of the sleeve. It's a 100% waterproof with armor in the elbows, shoulders and back (I purchased the back pad separately) It is loaded with so many thoughtful features I probably forgot some here. There are many straps and adjustments on this jacket so it always looks tailor fit.

Features from the hang tag cards that came with the jacket:

All weather 100% waterproof multifunctional touring jacket with detachable thermal insulation and 6 zipped ventilation points
Long lasting 600 denier fabric with double fabric reinforcement at the upper back
3 way zip with ventilation option
Knox armor at the shoulder and elbows exceeds US CE Standards for PPE protection.
EVA foam inserts for extra comfort and insulation
Optional CE Back Armor (Purchased and installed for additional $100...will come with the jacket)
Waterproof mobile phone / spec case pocket in the jacket lining
2 extra security zipped pockets in the jacket lining
4 large cargo pockets - 2 hand warmer pockets and 2 pockets at the end of the sleeves
Wide external zippered pocket on the outside of the lower section of the back

Jacket was $499 new and then I paid $99 for the extra back pad. Just want it out of my closet now that it doesn't fit me. $275 shipped to anywhere in the ConUS. Send a PM if you want it and thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	challenger_1_1_of_1_.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	83432   Click image for larger version

Name:	challenger_2_1_of_1_.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	83434   Click image for larger version

Name:	challenger_3_1_of_1_.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	83436   Click image for larger version

Name:	challenger_4_1_of_1_.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	83438  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

LOWERED PRICE...$260 shipped to anywhere in lower 48!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode