2008 Stratoliner Midnight For Sale, 378 Miles, Like New, Awesome Deal!!! - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

2008 Stratoliner Midnight For Sale, 378 Miles, Like New, Awesome Deal!!!

$9,495 (bike put back into mostly stock condition)

$10,495 (includes all modifications/accessories)

This is the best deal you will find on a like-new 2008 Stratoliner!!! If this is the bike you want, I challenge you to find a better deal!!!

This Stratoliner is listed on Ebay (item# 150455033223) starting 6/13/10 (12:00 P.M. PST)
More photos can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2152549...th/4696057483/

2008 Yamaha/Star Stratoliner Midnight Edition. The Stratoliner is similar to the Yamaha/Star Roadliner only with built-in saddlebags, passenger backrest, and a windshield (not pictured). For those of you who aren't familar with this bike, please click the link below to see the features and specifications of this awesome cruiser!

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/.../features.aspx

This bike was purchased on 11/27/2009 and has only been ridden 378 miles as of 6/13/2010. The remainder of the Yamaha factory warranty is good until 11/27/2010. A Yamaha Extended Service Plan can still be purhased for this bike as long as the factory warranty is still good. It is absolutely still like new and in excellent condition! I recently performed the first oil change at 250 miles, so the bike is ready to go!

The only reason I'm selling is because I just found out I'm going to be a Dad and my wife and I believe it's best we sell the bike.

The price advertised above is for the bike put back into mostly stock condition. Any modifications or extra accessories can be purchased by the buyer if desired. Otherwise, I will pull the modifications/accessories off the bike and return back to stock so I can recover some of the money from the accessories installed that may not be desired.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions, or if you're interested in making an offer. Free and clear title in hand! I'm located just outside Kansas City, MO. Thanks!

Modifications/Accessories:

Dynojet Power Commander V (5) with AutoTune Module
K&N Filter
D&D slip-on exhaust
OEM exhaust (included)
Yamaha/Star passenger floor boards & mounts
Kaoko throttle lock/cruise control
Baron's curved lay-down style license plate holder
Driver's back rest
Yamaha/Star mini tank cover/bra
Windshield (not pictured and came stock with the bike) is just like new and will be included
All badging & tank decor removed, but still have if buyer wants to put back on

Last edited by stratolinerinkc; 06-13-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 PM

Would you sell the Licence plate holder?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2012, 10:47 PM

I'll be shocked if he still has the bike and/or parts - original post is from 2010 :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

2007 Stratoliner 1900 S {RIP July 21, 2017}

2006 V Star 1100 Classic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 09:03 AM

Crap never noticed that. I just searched Rowdliner. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode