Vstar 1300 Aftermarket Parts for Sale - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

Vstar 1300 Aftermarket Parts for Sale

The following items are for sale. All of these items have less than 1500 miles on them (the bike only has 2500 miles on it) and were new 4/09. If your interested, send me your zip code so I can quote a shipping price. All items come with original instruction sheets except K&N Intake.

1) Cobra Speedster Shorts, SKU 2725 includes Cobra Quiet Baffles (doesn't include original baffles). These pipes list for $599.95. Cobra Quiet baffles go for ~$70/pr. They are in excellent condition. These pipes were to loud even with quiet baffles, so I went back to the stock exhaust. Baffles are pictured separately but are included, asking price $400. Lowered to $350

2) SS Custom Cycle Intake kit with K&N filter, list for $235, asking $150. I ride in all weather conditions on a daily basis, and I didn't like having the open filter sitting in or riding in the rain. I went back to a modified stock intake with stock replacement K&N. Lowered to $125 -- SOLD

3) Jack's O2 Mod, original price, $50. I tried using this with a Cobra FI2000 open loop fuel management system (running closed loop with mod) and the bike runs way to rich, even with the Cobra first setting @ 0. Decided to just use Cobra by itself. Asking $35. SOLD

4) Kuryakyn Magnum mirors (list $95.99) with 1446 Yamaha adapters (list $10.99). I like the larger stock mirrors so I don't need these. Asking $50.

5) ???? Cobra FI2000r open loop fuel management system. If I get the right price for this, I will sell and upgrade to a closed loop model. If I don't get a reasonably offer, I'll just stick with what I have. Make offer.

Following are pictures of all items except the FI2000 which is currently installed on bike.

http://s743.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20for%20sale/

Here's a picture with exhaust and K&N Intake installed (for reference only).

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/x...ectBike012.jpg

Last edited by rs1300; 06-24-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-04-2010, 09:14 PM

pipes

are the pipes still for sale? my zip is 77706
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 09:04 PM Thread Starter

Sorry, I don't look at this forum that often. Yes the pipes are for sale, I'll try to get a shipping cost to 77706 if your still interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 10:09 PM

I actually found some from an online site or 357 shipped. But incase they're out go ahead gimme a shipping quote. and total cost.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 11:38 AM

oh i would like to make an offer on the fuel processor. They sell for 185 new on ebay so i'll offer 100 for yours with shipping.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Approximate shipping cost are (won't be higher, could be alittle less):
Priority (2-3 days) ~$45
Parcel (5-7days) ~$25

Exhaust described: $335

Total Shipped:
Priority: $380
Parcel: $360

I decided to keep Fuel processor.

You didn't say whether the pipes you bought are new or used. Just keep the following in mind. I know on Ebay that there was a guy selling Cobra Dragsters but his descrition said they were Cobra Speedters. The dragsters are probably ~$200 cheaper than the Speedsters because they don't have the cross-over that give you performance similar to 2 into 1 exhaust. $357 shipped sounds to cheap for the Speedster shorts if they are new. I've never seen them that cheap, and I'm on Ebay alot since I buy and sell stuff there.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 07:09 PM

I was mistaken they werent speedster shorts they were kard krome american classics. I wanted something black to match my bike(which they were.) I got them at DennisKirk.com. From what i read they are supposed to be pretty close to the shorts minus the cross over and baffles. Thanks anyway. If you decide to get rid of the proccessor let me now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode