Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hey There

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  kitwit54 
#1 ·
Riding in from Portland OR area.

I ride an '09 Vstar 1100 classic. the grey one with the flames on it.
I'm already on my second year of modding, so was cruising the web and found this place.

I just got my seat back from Spencer's and put in some new thumbscrew pilot screws, and got out a bit yesterday to fine tune them. I'm currently running the stock exhaust with pods and associated jetting.

I can't wait for the weather to get a little better, but I still get a few days a month during the "winter".

Rob

#3 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Welcome aboard Telerob. Pics would be nice. Hey I live just 50 mile north of you in Longview.Washington. It would be nice for our weather to change a bit for the better. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

#7 ·
Ok new guy, welcome to the forum and all that stuff. Rule 32 on page 59 of the "rule" book states that: All members from Portlan OR and that are just 50 miles south of WA state, shall post a ppic of their ride especially if the have flames on them.

So there you have it. Enjoy the site and bring your sense of humour with ya ;)

#9 ·
Welcome to the Zoo.

#10 ·
pic

Here's my ride. and my other ride.
I had Cobra slashdowns on last summer, which looked cooler, but went back to stock after setting off some car alarms.

I need to find some cover to put where the airbox used to be.

Other mods are footboard fwd extension and the Memphis Shades shield.

#12 ·
Someday when our boys are grown my wife and I will both be riding, but until then we don't get much time, a little risky too if we were to get in a crash, so its mostly solo getaway for now.

Big Red hauls a camper with the main squeeze and the kids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.