Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Greetings from TN

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  stratowart 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves (Allen and Jenna). (yes there are two users under one name) But we are from the Nashville area and own a 06 VStar classic and an 05 SV650S. You can guess who rides what but to be honest it depends on the day and whose able to ride do to our jobs.

Allen's been riding street for just under a year (will be a year the end of April) and Jenna has been riding street for just over 4 years.

We love our bike and just wanted to find a home that has fellow riders who know the bikes and a able to help us out when we have questions.

We just changed oil and oil filters today and are heading out on the first ride of the season tomorrow. Yes it's late but due to work and such this is the first we've been able to ride.

But we just wanted to say HI.

#3 ·
Welcome from where ever i may be:)

Not sure why you say your first ride of the season is late? Here in Washington State our 'liquid sunshine' keeps some of us from riding when it's too thick. Are your seasons at different times of the year? I heard that in Arizona the 'summer' starts in late January:eek:

#5 ·
Welcome aboard Allen n Jenna.You have found the right forum for all your needs. You can find great information here,good laughs,good times and sometimes a whole lot of razzing. It would be nice to see some pictures of your motorcycles.Ride safe and keep the shiny sides up.

#6 ·
Oh goodie, a pair of newbs and no pics! Rule book of newbs state on page 5438, chap 69, para 100, sub para 101, sub sub bb that "all newb couple that go under one name shall post pics, gives the forumee's more info on themsleves and feel free to ask any questions they have about their rides". (that was the razzin part)

Welcome to the best forum you'll ever need. :)

#7 ·
Hello Allen and Jenna! Sure glad you decided to pay us a visit! It's a good place to find all kinds of info, some of which might pertain to motorcycles!

I hope you were spared the devastation that took place in your neck of the woods last week!

Ride safe and visit often!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.