passenger floorboard - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

passenger floorboard

My wife complains about the stock passenger floorboards being too high and too far back. Anyone have any suggestions for different mounts that can be adjusted down and forward? The bike is a 2006 Silverado
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 09:14 AM

Wink worked for my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by almitchell View Post
My wife complains about the stock passenger floorboards being too high and too far back. Anyone have any suggestions for different mounts that can be adjusted down and forward? The bike is a 2006 Silverado
I took the passenger floorboards on our 2007 roadstar silerado and reversed them. right on left side and so on. It did not lower but added a few inches forward room. This mod did not interfer with my legs
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 09:24 AM Thread Starter

With the help of a welder friend of mine, I managed to get them forward and lower. My wife loves them now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-30-2012, 11:59 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Yojimbo
I apologize for the necro, but didn't want to make a new thread when the topic had been breached.

I got my 01 Roadstar yesterday (gift from wife). I love the floorboards, but the wife wants passenger floorboards for her. The bike has pegs atm. My question is - Does the 01 Roadstar come with passenger floorboards? Also, any good recommendations for a brand to pick up for her?

Thanks for reading and any responses you may have.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-01-2012, 12:31 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
I apologize for the necro, but didn't want to make a new thread when the topic had been breached.

I got my 01 Roadstar yesterday (gift from wife). I love the floorboards, but the wife wants passenger floorboards for her. The bike has pegs atm. My question is - Does the 01 Roadstar come with passenger floorboards? Also, any good recommendations for a brand to pick up for her?

Thanks for reading and any responses you may have.

Have these on my Vstar for my wife. She loves them

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/is...r/part/KY-4455

2003 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Tsukayu Coner Saddlebags | Tsukayu Tour Pack | Kuryakyn Driver Floorboard Covers | Kuryakyn Passenger Floorboards | Kuryakyn Clear Signal Lens | Kuryakyn Levers | MHI Rumble Road Speakers | Baron Risers | Mustang Seats | Highway Bars | Passing Lights | Lower Shields | Light Visors | Windshield | K&N Air Filter | Metzeler ME 880 | GPS Mount | Crampbuster | Throttle Lock | LED Lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode