Trouble finding Spot Light bar for Silverado - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Skype™ to desres
Trouble finding Spot Light bar for Silverado

Please, can anyone help? I have a grey-import new Silverado XVS1100A (2007 model) waiting for me to collect. I'm trying to get the (UK) dealer to add a few extras, and whilst they are being great about it, they (we) are REALLY struggling to find a decent light bar for the spots I've bought. Have tried several online store with no luck.

Latest one fits the bike, and spots fit, but indicators won't fit. This is the third attempt now. Though not my favourite design, I'm now looking to source a bar with integrated indicators similar to the picture shown.

Can anyone please advise where I might get this for shipment to UK.

Many thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 09:34 PM

Yamaha passing lamps

The picture looks like Yamaha passing lamps and mounting bar. You should be able to order them from Yamaha accessories.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/.../0/detail.aspx

Maybe I don't understand, But you shoudl be able to order them from this page or a dealer.

Dave
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 08:38 PM

I really don't see the problem either, Yahama should have as their assy products to fit any of their bikes, unless you are lookin for something that is not stock, I would think the company could fix you up with what you want, at least it seems so. Good luck with your search.

Ride Safe, Live Long
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode