oil filter relocation kits - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 06:08 AM Thread Starter

oil filter relocation kits

I have a 07 1100 silverado and would like to know what oil filter kit is the best one? There a few to choose from and i would like the one with the best performance and reliability. I have put 10,000 miles on this without the kit but tired of taking exhaust off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 11:17 AM

Most vendors are just resellers, not manufacturers. I chose the Phat Performance one because of the larger 5/16 id lines. That being said the lines cracked and leaked and I replaced them. I would still buy it again as I said because of the line size. The chrome was excellent.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchevy View Post
I have a 07 1100 silverado and would like to know what oil filter kit is the best one? There a few to choose from and i would like the one with the best performance and reliability. I have put 10,000 miles on this without the kit but tired of taking exhaust off.
I put a Baron ork on my 1100 about 10k ago, very happy with it, looks good has performed great, no leaks. They are good folks to talk to and helpful with your questions. PH # 760-731-1200 or www.baroncustom.com, or their e-mail : [email protected]. An ork sure makes life easier, for sure, with oil changes.

Ride Safe, Live Long
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 02:21 AM Thread Starter

thanks for the info, i am waiting to hear about the one motercycle enhancements has and then decide

mnchevy
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 05:56 PM

On my 06 1100 I put on the Jardine kit. That was 60k miles ago, with no issues. Takes 15 minutes to change oil.

Doug

Live to Ride, Ride to Live, Work to support Life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode