Corbin or Mustang seat...What do you like?? - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 10:00 AM Thread Starter

Corbin or Mustang seat...What do you like??

Hello... I am new here...so Hello. I just received my bike in Rocky Mount NC, great owner to buy from by the way!! I rode home to Raleigh NC to find my rear end sore as hell. I had a mustang seat on my mean streak, and liked it allot. Now I am considering a Corbin seat...Can I please have someone tell me how they like their Corbin seat. Never had one, I see they install a gel pad in the high impact areas. Thanks for your input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 04:28 PM

I put corbin on my last bike and as soon as i bought my liner i ordered a new corbin. I cant say enough about this seat. I get absolutely no hot spots where the pressure is greater on one part of my butt then another. The nice thing about corbin is the seat is made to order and they have a ton of colors and textures to choose from. It takes about 3 weeks to get it and the quality is second to none. They ask for your weight and inseam so they can cut the seat to best fit you. I can go through a whole tank (about 160 miles) , fuel up and hop right back on and go another 160 miles. I will never have another bike without one.

SMELL MY FINGER

RED BIKE CLUB It's Lonely At The Top
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 04:39 PM

I put on the Yamaha Solo afrtermarket seat on my 1100. Very comfortable.

Doug

Live to Ride, Ride to Live, Work to support Life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:00 PM

I am thrilled with my Mustang seat! Both my wife and I can ride all day on the V-Star without fatigue in the pants. My buddy has a Corbin on his Venture and says the same thing about his. I don't think you can go wrong either way. Ride safe!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 03:13 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for your opinions! I ordered in a Corbin Tourer seat today...3-4 weeks!!!!! Ouch!
Good thing come to those who wait I guess....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode