Need some assistance please - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 09:35 AM Thread Starter

Need some assistance please

I have been trying to get answer to this question for some time and it seems no one can help me. Maybe someone here can.
My riding buddy recently had an accident ant totaled his 2008 Vstar 1100 Silverado. The only thing that he managed to salvage was the stock windshrield that came on the bike when he bought it. The brackets for the windshield could not be removed. Since the accident, he has bought a 2005 Vstar 650 classic that does not have a windshield on it. He wants to put the 1100 windshield on the 650 but no one seems to be able to give us a part number for the bracket and also no one seems to know if the windscreen will even fit the 650. I think that other than the motor size the bikes are pretty much the same Can anyone out there tell me if this will fit and if so where can I get the bracket, and a part number. I would really appreciate it if you pros out there can help me.
Please email me personally about this at [email protected] if you can help.
Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 10:03 PM

Windshield

The part numbers are differet. Here is a link to the 1100 parts. You can go from there and get the info for the 650.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/.../0/detail.aspx

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode