I'm a self-confessed nut when it comes to neat mods!
Wether it's my MH, Jeep, Boat, or now the new bike, I love to tweak them to make them my own!
Just picked up my 'new to Me' 1st bike.
2002 V-Star 650 Classic
Let the Winter mods begin!
Would love to hear any opinions/comments/suggestions.
Here's what I'm thinking of:
1) New tires - White Walls (Good brands? Think WW's will look good?)
2) Front fender rail.
3) Tank bib.
4) Remove rear seat. Add fender bib.
5) Passing Lamps.
6) Saftey Lighting (Modulators).
7) 4" Floorboard/Control extensions.
8) Highway pegs/Engine Guard to work with extensions.
Of course also looking for good helmet and riding gear (Leathers/Textile) Jacket, Chaps, Gloves - ATGATT!.
Looking at HJC IS-Max Flip-up helmet.