Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

cell phone mount

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ebarr 
#1 ·
I wanted to give a shout out to SlipGrip

http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/hstrial-eGeneralMerch/-strse-Bike-Car-Mounts/Categories.bok

I have the HTC Incredible and there are almost no mounts specifically for the phone and I really didn't what a universal mount. It fits the phone perfectly. (I have the Verizon OEM cover).

I called the guy and they have great customer service. I suggested he offer them in chrome and he said he would definitely check into it.

Running my 12v power outlet this weekend so I can plug it up.

#3 ·
That's pretty neat. However, they're advertising the Blackberry Torch for Verizon. Too bad it's not even offered through them. Anyways, I might look into this type of option to be able to use my phone as a GPS through Google Maps.

#4 ·
It's marketed as SlipGrip... Hmmm does it slip in and grip or does the grip slip? I'm with the windshield bag. I can't talk and ride at the same time anyway. I just let it charge from my powerport and check when I get my next poker card.

#7 ·
basically just using it for the GPS and Map features. I like to ride till I get lost....it's getting home thats the hard part

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.