Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Thunder Bay Canada
A few things I do at the start of a new riding season.
1. check tire pressures and look for weather cracks in sidewalls.
2. put a few drops of light oil on the pivot point for shifter and rear brake pedal.
3. every 2 years lube throttle and clutch cables.
4. make sure all lights and horn work.
5. every 2 years I change out the spark plugs reguardles of how many miles I rode on the old ones. I would rather do it in my garage than on the side of a road when one fails.
6.depending on the milage of your bike, there is only 2 bolts on each front brake caliper. it might be wise to check how much meat is left on the pads.
7. check or change oil level in rear diff.
ride safe and keep the shiney side up!!!!
02 Vstar 1100 classic
Samson Warloard Ripsaws
chubby pod kit/maxair pms screws
kuryakyn isso grips
breakaway cruise cont.
barons DT risers
oem passing lights
crome visors on all lights & signals
drag highway pegs
viking studded bags
sissy bar with rack
studded front and rear seats
studded gas tank bib with pouch
clocks for bikes- stem mount
Ram mount& hard wire for GARMIN GPS
Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing