Common mods for 650? - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-03-2014, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

Common mods for 650?

I have been out of the loop for the 650 for quite sometime. I use to visit the ISRA forums a lot back in the day. But after some moving around and unemployement I didn't follow what was going on in the Vstar world since I didn't have the money to modify the bike.

I have a 2000 Vstar 650 Classic. Reading the forums and looking around on aftermarket parts sites I see there are some new products out there, along with some that I remember but can't seem to find.

One new item is the Jardine oil relocation kit. I need that!!! Especially now that I have Roadhouse 2 into 1 exhausts on the bike. It will make it easier to change oil.

I plan on bobbing the bike so it will be pretty stripped down. However, I am curious to see if there are any other newer products that I should look at that are fairly common to make the bike easier to use.

I am thinking about getting the Baron's profiler cap and then an rfid system so I don't need a key. Anyone use Digital Guard Dawg or other rfid system? Can the key still be used in parallel with the rfid system?

2000 Yamaha Vstar Classic 650
2013 Victory Cross Country
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode