My "Watch For Motorcycles" Sign - Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum
 6Likes
  • 2 Post By mikearc095
  • 4 Post By Glenn54
  • 4 Post By 07midnightcustom
  • 2 Post By sonysnek

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-06-2016, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

Garage
My "Watch For Motorcycles" Sign

Ever since the State of Texas launched their “Share the Road: Look Twice for Motorcycles” campaign earlier this year I have been looking for something similar that I could put on my bike.

After looking around the net I wound up ordering this flexible magnetic sign from ComplianceSigns.com - A pack of 4 signs for $15.00. It fits perfectly on the back of my sissy bar pad. I got the reflective version for $5.00 more you can also get a glow in the dark version. (Click on the Magnetic Tab on the order page).

Portrait Watch For Motorcycles Sign With Symbol NHEP-14489

Keith Post and Keith Post like this.

Last edited by mikearc095; 08-06-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-06-2016, 03:02 PM

That's pretty cool. Gonna have to order some. Thanks for sharing.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-06-2016, 09:05 PM

Atleast in pa we can get watch for motorcycle stickers for rear windows at just about any motorcycle related event. I have a pile. Been thinking more than once of putting one on the bike or back of the helmet. Not sure if it's been a bad year here or if the news groups are just publisizing more of them but looks like a horrible year for motorcycle accidents here and all of them i have seen on the news are clear cut stupidity on the car drivers end such as running red lights and excess speed around bends ending with crossing the double yellow. Gotta keep ur heads on a swivel out there. Ride safe.

07 vstar 650 midnight custom
Ais disable, 4.5 inch risers, V&H cruzers, jetted with pods, viking saddlebags, Kuryakyn mini boards and memphis fats windshield, fuel solenoids deleted, star solo seat and 4 inch extensions. Boss audio sound system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-07-2016, 12:06 PM

Agreed. Ya got ta have eyes all over yer head whilst riding. Especially in or near the bigger metropolis's. Even worse these days, what with cell phones and all. We put a sticker on a bag we carry with us on the cargo rack.
Keith Post and Keith Post like this.

Sonysnek
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Star Motorcycle Forums: Star Raider, V-Max, V-Star, Road-Star Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode